Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dodgeball - If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

I've taken pictures for soccer games and I can figure out where the action is going to be after awhile. I bet if I had to take pics for a basketball game, I could figure it out because I watch these sports. Dodgeball. Dodgeball is a whole other world. I have the hardest time with this sport. Maybe its because there are six or seven balls being used and the action is all over the place. I have not been able to catch the players that have jumped up doing the splits trying to avoid a point blank shot. Here are some of my efforts for Joimo Dodgeball league. It made me want a longer 2.8 lens... then I come to my senses.








































































No comments:

Post a Comment